It's the thing, I guess....

3.27.2006

10 things that REALLY annoy me

In no particular order:

1. Inefficient people-ie Having to wait 45 min for a mocha at Panera because the person behind the counter is trying to make 6 other drinks for one person ahead of me. She worked very slow and no one stepped in to help her.
2. Bad drivers/improperly parked cars (running red lights, cutting me off, and the blue truck in our neighborhood)
3. Pets waking me up at night-PHOENIX! OSCAR!
4. Sorority girls
5. Having to ask Chuck to clean the house. He should be able to see that the clothes need to be picked up, there's dust everywhere, the dishes need cleaning, and so on. We even have a chore list of what has not yet been done for his reference.
6. Phoenix scratching the furniture, kleenex, bedskirt, etc
7. Red lights that last for 4 minutes and 30 seconds when there is no one on the road, it's late, and you just want to get home.
8. People that hate pets. Not the people that dislike pets but will put up with them, but the ones that don't think people should have any pets at all (ie dogs/cats/etc are smelly, loud, dirty, or dangerous)
9. People saying "You really charge $55 for me to ask a question?" (at work).
10. Pets trying to consume my food or drinks - PHOENIX!

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Swany said...

phew - glad i wasn't on that list!
: )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home