It's the thing, I guess....

2.01.2006

New Month, New Post

Seeing as it's the beginning of a new month, I feel obliged to write a new post.

Work is going well. I'm finally starting to move out of the intense training period and do what I was actually hired to do, which is kinda nerve-wrecking but fun at the same time. Training mostly involves doing a toxicology short-course (which I've posted on before) and learning the complicated database system. Still need work on the database system, as I found out today. But I finally made my first phone calls to clients out of the APCC (even if my second one was more complicated than I was prepared for). Also, one of my former receptionist/assistants from my previous clinic started working at APCC as well, so we went out to lunch today. I'm really happy for her.

Home life isn't bad, but could be better. There are some communication issues and general stresses at home that shouldn't be as big a deal as they are, but I don't see how to improve them right now. It's hard to find your way through the maze while you're in it, unless it's the maze at Leed's Castle (I'm good at that one).

On the up side, we've been able to see our friends more lately than usual. Our dogs are getting better around other people (less shy and less hyper). Chuck even volunteered our house for a Super Bowl Party. I don't really care about the outcome of the Super Bowl now that the Bears are no longer in the running, but it should be a good time.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Swany said...

hey... sorry we didn't get over to your work so that i could get a tour... we'll do that next time i come down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home