It's the thing, I guess....

3.11.2007

Spring Cleaning

No, I've not actually started the full spring cleaning yet (although with the nice weather it's very tempting to throw open the windows and begin). I'm really starting to get the itch for a new house, and it's affecting Chuck as well. We had initially hoped (plans from last summer) to have the house ready for the market this February (yeah, right). So that didn't happen. But lately I've been looking at the available houses in our area, and have found some that I kinda like.

So, in order to actually get our house ready to sell, here's the list of things that need to happen:
-paint the kitchen
-paint the bathroom
-paint the ceilings
-touch up the trim and baseboards (see a theme?)
-replace all the damaged screens (in other words, all but one screen)
-steam clean the carpets

Now, if only I had time to do all these, in between working, writing the paper for publication, exercising, watching basketball, and taking care of all the normal household chores.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Swany said...

hey maybe some weekend soon i can come down and we can have a painting party! let me know what weekends are free

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger amypfan said...

If you still like painting when you're done at your house, we have some rooms you can do.... Good luck selling the house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home