It's the thing, I guess....

12.15.2005

Good News

Finally things are starting to happen. I've sent out numerous resumes to various clinics within the greater Champaign area, and up until this week they've gone nowhere. Monday morning, bright and early, I got a phone call from one of the most recent clinics, and have an interview tomorrow. Today I was contacted again for a different place that also wants to interview me. I don't know if I'll end up working at either of these places, but at least it's something. Who knows, maybe my Christmas wish will come true.

4 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's great! you'll have to tell us about it tonight!

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Swany said...

yay!!!!!! yay for interviews! how'd it go?

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not til 10:30 today....
-MC

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Crissy said...

The first interview went well. I was asked back for a second one in two weeks. My other interview is Wednesday at noon, so I'll let you know how that one goes as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home