It's the thing, I guess....

11.17.2005

Why change a good thing?

This weekend is the last home Illini football game (thank god!) and I was really excited about making my special champagne jello shots-they're very yummy. To make them, you need the sparkling jello mix and champagne. So I drove around yesterday in the cold to 3 different grocery stores, and it seems sparkling jello mix is no longer made. Grrrrr.....why is it when companies make a new, good, unique product, it doesn't seem to stay on the market long. Ok, so maybe sparkling jello is the only example I can currently think of.

I decided instead to make home-made brownies and cornbread (to go with the chili cook-off our tailgate group is having). Now the house smells like brownies. Mmmmmmmm.....brownies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home