It's the thing, I guess....

12.07.2005

Car trouble

I am so sick of my car having problems. It seems that every time I think things are working the way they should be, another problem pops up. Four months ago, the light cover for my turn signal fell off (I think it blew off during a storm). About two-three months ago my car battery died while I was at Panera, and in jump starting my car to get it to the car battery place, it fried my stereo. So I also had to replace my stereo. Now it's in the garage and I can't get it to start properly again. I just want and need a new car, but really can't afford it at the moment. And to top it all off, I forgot to include the insurance payment on my car for this month's budget, so there go all the Christmas presents. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home