It's the thing, I guess....

11.01.2006

Overdue

It's been a while since I last posted. Sadly, not much has changed. The dogs are all feeling fine again, and getting along great-I think they'll be very depressed when Dagny returns to her original family in a few weeks.

I missed out on the fitness bonus at work. It's hard working out for at least an hour a day, every day. I was doing good at the end of the month, but by the time I got motivated, it was too late to make up the time I missed. Plus, I decided the $25 bonus wasn't worth killing myself over. But I have every intention of keeping up with the working out so I'm in shape for the January cruise. All of my talk about working out has motivated Chuck as well (about time!).

For Halloween, I dressed up in a Greek Goddess costume for work. My friends were game for going out in the evening, so one of them dressed in an Army uniform and another as Darth Vader. The rest went as themselves. Apparently if you're wearing a Darth Vader costume, lots of random people will talk to you. There was talk about next year everyone dressing up as Smurfs, and me as Smurfette-that would be a sight, but probably won't happen.

This weekend can't come fast enough. One of my old vet school friends is getting married outside of Champaign, so a few other of my friends are coming back to town for the wedding. I haven't seen these girls in almost 2.5 years-in fact, the last time I saw them was at my own wedding-and I can't wait to catch up with them. Tomorrow is a mini girls' night out to celebrate (haven't had one of those in a very long time as most of my friends now are guys). Unfortunately, the football game Saturday is in the afternoon, so we're missing out to go to the wedding (originally we thought the game was in the morning, and would have been able to go).

I'm really looking forward to the next few months-so much is going on. November brings Guitar Hero 2, a concert, and Thanksgiving in Michigan with my extended family. December brings holiday parties and Christmas. January is the Caribbean cruise with my family, Chuck's family, and about 50 of their friends. February is the ski trip and the car races. As I said, lots to look forward to.

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger amypfan said...

I'm glad that Dagny has bonded with Macy and Oscar. :) We're moving on the 11th, so we're ready for her back just as soon as we get our fence finished!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home