It's the thing, I guess....

5.31.2006

Can you see this?

One month ago, Chuck and I went out to Oak Run to play on the lake. On returning home from that weekend, I made a discovery-I had left my only pair of glasses at the lake house. I despise my glasses, and do whatever I can to not wear them, but if they're not available to wear, the laws of nature dictate that I will definately need them.

Such is now the case. Yep...you guessed it. I am unable to wear my contacts at the moment. My eye has been so painful that I've not been able to wear my contacts for any length of time and have been taking pain medication for it (I'm seeing a "real" doctor tomorrow for it, although at work I had several vets offer to try to diagnose me). So I've not been using anything to assist my vision, and let me tell you, it's no fun staring at a computer screen all day leaning in so I'm 1 foot away from the screen. I also can't drive anywhere without putting my contacts in for short periods of time (and suffering in the process).

Maybe tomorrow I should just go buy a new pair of glasses as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home